SERIES 10000 VINYL DOUBLE HUNG WINDOW
Prime Window Systems will discontinue our Double Hung and Double Slide Window Series. Last date of manufacturing is August 30, 2019.
Support for these windows will continue per warranty.
Series 10000 Double Hung Vinyl Windows tilt in for safe, easy cleaning. Integral vinyl sash rails provide smooth, finger-tip operation of both sashes.
Features & Options
- Available in four frame styles: Nail Fin, Flush Fin, Block Frame and Brick Mould
- Double hungs allow both sashes to tilt in for safe, easy cleaning from inside the
- Full weather stripping helps prevent air infiltration
- Warm-edge glazing system enhances thermal performance of glass components
- Integral vinyl interlock with dual gasket insulation strip spans full length of
locking rail to seal out air and water
- Insulated ¾” glass provides energy-saving thermal efficiency
- Pocket sill helps minimize air infiltration
- Large multi-cavity chamber and air-tight design help improve thermal performance
and reduce the amount of outside noise entering the home
- Even sight lines for a balanced look
- Fusion-welded frame and sash minimizes air and water infiltration and increases
- Limited lifetime warranty backs every Series 10000 window
- Full screens are flush mounted and feature a continuous lift rail*
- Constant force balance allows for easy movement of sash (double hung models)
- Vent latch allows for open positioning of top sash, plus Integral vinyl sash rails provide smooth, finger-tip operation of both sashes
- Cam lock with keeper engages metal-reinforced meeting rail for added strength and security at interlock
+ Click Image to Enlarge
*Screens are not meant to restrain a child from falling through an open window.
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Solar Control Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Thermal Max + Argon Gas
- 1″ contoured, or 5/8″ flat grid
- Decorative, obscure, double-strength or tinted glass
- Standard frame colors include White, Almond or Adobe
- Exterior custom color options include Red, Brown, Green, Black and Silver