SERIES 720 VINYL CASEMENT & AWNING WINDOWS
Prime vinyl Casement and Awning windows are operated with crank handles. The awning window is hinged at the top and opens at the bottom. These windows are sleek with clean lines to suit many architectural styles.
SERIES 720 STANDARD FEATURES
The Series 720 vinyl window line includes the following common features:
- Multi-cavity vinyl lineals improve thermal performance, help retard heat transfer and enhance sound absorbency
- ¾” insulated glass provides energy saving thermal efficiency
- Fusion-welded frame and sash minimize air and water infiltration and enhance overall durability
- 3-¼” frame depth provides outstanding structural integrity
- Pre-punched integral nailing-fin targets proper nail location for quick, easy installation
- Double weather stripping enhances thermal efficiency
- Concealed hinge and operating hardware ensure a smooth, sleek appearance
- Roto-gear operator provides a smooth, easy open and close action
See product page for complete features.