SERIES 411 VINYL SLIDING PATIO DOOR
Prime Window Systems’ Series 411 Vinyl Sliding Patio Door is the perfect contractors choice for new construction or replacement projects.
Series 411 Sliding doors are manufactured for durability.
Sliding patio doors typically represent the largest single opening in a building, and as such provide one of the biggest opportunities for unwanted sound to penetrate the interior.
The Series 411 sliding patio door is one of the few available that can reach the performance of STC 30- STC 35, allowing you the flexibility of design you want while simultaneously meeting your sound control needs.
Exterior paint options available.
Single Sliding Door
Multi Sliding Door
Features & Options
- Double Pane Insulated Glass for improved thermal performance
- Fin removal option to meet a variety of patio door installation needs
- Precision-Mitered Frames with fusion welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity
- Dual Weep & Drainage System carries water away from the door while controlling air and dust penetration
- Multi-Chamber Vinyl Profiles enhance structural strength, sound absorbency and improve year-round thermal performance
- DP 40 Rating (XO)
- Metal Reinforced Interlocks and Lock Stile with full length pile weather strip provide superior structural strength, peace-of-mind and reduction of air and water infiltration
- Self-Tracking Adjustable Tandem Rollers with solid aluminum track offer smooth, effortless operation
- Half Fiberglass Screen is standard
- Equal Sightlines for enhanced viewing and aesthetics
- Careful Design and Meticulous Heavy-Duty Construction make this door an excellent choice for a wide variety of residential and light commercial applications
- Decorative aluminum grids available in Colonial, Prairie or Perimeter styles. Available in 5⁄8″ Flat or 1″ Contoured
- Low-E Glass and insulating Argon Gas
- Multi-point lock
- Bronze and Grey glass tint
- Heavy duty half screen
- Multiple Patio Door sizes and configurations available
- Standard frame colors include White, Almond or Adobe
- Exterior paint options available